What you’ll need:
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine. Like virtual lego with monsters.
MCEdit is a Minecraft map editor, designed for moving blocks from one level to another.
Step by Step Tutorial
- Close Minecraft.
- Open MCEdit.
- On the main screen: Load the world you want to edit.
- Once you see your world, press the Import button (crane icon).
- Now select the .schematics file you want to place in your world.
- Position the blocks to wherever you like.
Press the following keys on your keyboard to move around:
Hold the right mouse button to look around.
You can place the schematic by clicking anywhere in your world. Once you’ve clicked you can ‘nudge’ the blocks by pressing (and holding) the green Nudge button and using the movement controls mentioned above.
- Once you’re satisfied about the location, press the Import link.
- Press CTRL+S to save your word.
- Open Minecraft and enjoy.
Need more help?
I’ve found some good HowTo video’s on YouTube: